- All iHerb orders are shipped out from our US warehouses to Oman by air freight.
- ASYAD Express will manage all import formalities upon arrival of parcels in Oman.
- ASYAD Express will collect all parcels arriving at the designated airport, undertake import customs clearance, and delivery of parcels.
- AYSAD Express does not deliver to PO boxes.
- This is a DDP (Delivered Duties Paid) shipping method which means that all duties, taxes, and import fees are collected at the time customers place their orders.
- As a result, no further payments will be collected at the time of delivery.
- Orders must weigh 30 lbs./ 13.6 kg or less and the total order value must be 84.590 Omani Rials/ 220 USD or less to use this shipping method.
- Please check with your local customs office in Oman to see if you can import the items and if any additional licenses or permits are needed.
- For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Directorate General of Customs.
- Full tracking is available with this shipping method.
- Tracking will initially only show that the order was shipped.
- Tracking will update once orders have arrived in Oman and been scanned which can take 3+ business days from the time orders are shipped.
- Tracking Website: https://asyadexpress.com/
- 2 delivery attempts will be made by ASYAD Express within 5 days of customs clearance.
- Customers may request a 3rd delivery attempt from day 5 to day 10 if the first 2 attempts failed.
- ASYAD Express will dispose of orders left unclaimed after 10 days.
- No ID or other documents are required for order delivery.
We recommend contacting ASYAD Express directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|