- Shipping Information
- Customs Information
- Tracking Information
- Delivery Information
- Contact Information
- All orders are shipped from our warehouses in the United States to the Philippines by air freight.
- The estimated delivery date is available during checkout. However, it may be affected by air freight delay, customs holds, or other complications outside of iHerb’s control.
- Orders must weigh 11 lbs./ 5 kg or less and the total order value must be ₱9,686.49/ $190 USD or less to use this shipping method.
- You may need to pay import taxes, customs duties, or a brokerage (handling) fee which are separate from your shipping fee, and you will be billed directly by the carrier.
- Orders near the tax-free limit may be assessed with Duties and Taxes (D&T) as the currency exchange rate may vary.
- Orders with supplements over 500 grams may require FDA permits for import.
- For information about customs, import duties, etc., visit: Bureau of Customs
- Tracking is available from order shipment to final delivery.
- The Ninja Van tracking website can be found here.
- You may also use Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, or Line to receive the latest updates on your order, get real-time notifications, and speak to Ninja Van customer support. To learn more, please go the Ninja Van Concierge website.
- Ninja Van will make 3 delivery attempts.
- Please contact Ninja Van directly to arrange for an additional delivery attempt.
- Ninja Van may charge additional fees for more delivery attempts.
- Orders which are not delivered after 30 days will be disposed of by Ninja Van and no refund may be granted by iHerb.
- Order delivery normally takes 4-12 business days from the shipping date. However, delivery times may be affected by air freight delays, customs holds, or other complications outside of iHerb’s control.
We recommend contacting Ninja Van directly for the most accurate information regarding the status of your order. Please see below for contact information:
|Carrier Name||Website||Contact Information|