According to the Taiwan Customs Administration’s requirements, you are required to submit additional documents listed below for customs clearance purposes:
- A completed Letter of Authorization with a signature and stamp.
- A copy of the front and back of your identification card. To protect your personal information, please write "For iHerb's Customs Declaration Purpose only" on the copy.
There are four ways to submit the documents to the carrier. You can upload it on the carrier's website, email, fax, or mail the copies of the documents to the email, fax number, or address below:
- Visit YD Express (ACS)’s website and upload the copies.
- Email the copies to email@example.com
- Fax the copies to (03)-3932752
- Mail the copies to Room 261, Administration Building, No. 10-1, Hangqin North Road, Dayan District, Taoyuan City 337
Please note that your order will be held in customs until the documents above are received by the carrier for clearance purposes. iHerb will not be liable for packages held or confiscated by customs.