Sometimes screenshots are not enough to show the problem you're encountering. This article will guide you on how to record shopping experience so that our customer support team may better assist you.
Choose Your Device Below to View Instructions:
Method 1. Use the built-in Game Bar
Microsoft preloads the Xbox Game Bar on Windows devices so you can record video games, but it works just as well for other situations.
- Hold the Windows key + G on your keyboard
- Click Start recording or press Windows + Alt + R
- To end, click Stop recording
The video will be saved in the Captures folder in your Videos.
Method 2. Use PowerPoint
- Open PowerPoint
- Click the Insert tab and select Screen Recording
- Select the area you want to record—to select the entire screen, press Windows Key + Shift + F
- Click the Record button, or press Windows + Shift + R
- To end the recording, click Stop
- When it's over, you can save the recording as a video file (right-click on the video and select "Save media as...") or you can save it as a presentation.
Unfortunately, there are no built-in tools to record your screen in most Linux systems. You can use third-party software like Deeping Screen Recorder or Kazam.
Method 1. Use the native tool
- Press Command + Shift + 5
- Select whether you want to capture the entire screen, a window, or a selection (otherwise, it'll begin recording the entire screen automatically)
- When done, click Stop to end the recording
- Your recording will appear as a thumbnail at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, click it to choose where to save the video
Method 2. Use QuickTime
- Open QuickTime
- Select File and then New Screen Recording
- Click the red Record button to start recording
- To stop, click the Record button again
- To save, click File then Save
Unfortunately, Chromebooks do not have a built-in tool to record the screen. You can use a free Chrome app like Screencastify to record your screen.
iPhone and iPad
- Go to Settings, Control Center, Customize Controls, and tap + next to Screen Recording
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen (if using an iPhone X, swipe down from the upper right corner of the screen)
- Long press on the circle record button and tap Microphone to enable audio recording
- Once you've done that, you can tap Start Recording
- If you've previously enabled your microphone (or don't want to record audio), simply tap the circle record button (there'll be a three-second countdown before your recording begins)
- A red Recording bar will appear at the top of the screen when your recording begins—when you're finished, tap that bar to bring up the Stop screen recording? option
- Tap Stop to stop recording (or hit Cancel to continue recording)
- You can find your recording in your Photos app under Videos
Please try following your phone's manufacturer's guidelines on how to record your screen. You may also use apps from the Google Play store or your app store to record the screen.
- How do I enter "Incognito Mode"?
- Why am I getting an error code while trying to checkout?
- Why am I seeing an 'Errors found in cart' message?
- How do I take screenshots?
- Address Help Quick Tips